OT: Where I am.

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: OT: Where I am.
  • From: "william b. cook" <billc@atlantic.net>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 18:31:52 -0700 (MST)

     Since not all maps show Dunnellon, I thought I would better describe
where I am.  Dunnellon is located in the southwest part of Marion County,
Florida.  It is about 20 miles west southwest of Ocala.  If you have a map
that does not show Dunnellon, it is located where US 41 and County Road 484
meet.  It is slightly north of the Withlacoochee River.
     If you have further interest, check out this Web Site:

Mark A. Cook
Dunnellon, FL.