Re: CULT: weed control

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: CULT: weed control
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@erols.com>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 18:45:14 -0700 (MST)

Rick Tasco/Roger Duncan wrote:

> J. Griffin Crump wrote:
>
> > Gavin -- I have tried without success to obtain Poast, and have been
> > told that it is no longer produced.
>
> Griff--
>
> POAST is produced by the BASF Corporation and it is still available on
> our shelves here in California.  --we still recommend it to our customers
> with grass problems.
>

> BTW Griff, we just returned from a trip to the East and we spent several
> hours this Tuesday afternoon (the 28th) trying to reach you via phone
> while we were in our old home of Falls Church, Virginia (no, we didn't
> leave a message on your machine--time was tight).  Sorry we missed you.

Rick -- Perhaps I will have to communicate directly with BASF. As you
may recall, the Washington, DC area is distressingly removed from the
real world in more ways than one.

I'm sorry you couldn't contact me. I'm still working full-time at the
Labor Department (202-219-5714), and in the evening, I'm usually on
Internet for a couple of hours, which ties up my phone line. Thanks for
trying, though. My phone number, for anyone who wants to try to get
through, is 703-360-2569.

jgcrump@erols.com