SHOW: It worked

 Thankyou people for wishing me luck in  the Iris show which I entered.
Although, the weather decided it hated me and ruined a lot of my blooms
so I couldnt enter the A.N.Z championships.(cry).
So insteasd I entered just the six in a different catorgory, which I got
second place in.
I entered also a spike of 'Bluebird Wine', and that won the champion
spike for the intermediate section and i also got a champion bloom for
'Rancho Grande'. I prismatica got a third and i got another second for
a 'bluebird Wine' bloom.
So all up I am pretty stoked about it all.

So thankyou all for wishing me good luck and it seems that it worked

Tasmania, Australia