RE: Royal Flush

	ROYAL FLUSH is listed in the '39 Checklist as a Siberian
introduced in 1938.

	Walter Moores
	Enid Lake, Ms 7/8

And am I ever glad, Walter--ROYAL FLUSH is just one of those names you figure
had to have been used at one time or another, and the brief possibility that
it hadn't been bothered my brain mightily!

Barb in Santa Fe, where I spend a lot of time coming up with new iris names in
the vain hope I might someday have irises to attach to them.