RE: SHOW: It worked

Fiona won the following:
----------
I entered also a spike of 'Bluebird Wine', and that won the champion
spike for the intermediate section and i also got a champion bloom for
'Rancho Grande'. I prismatica got a third and i got another second for
a 'bluebird Wine' bloom.
So all up I am pretty stoked about it all.

Congratulations, Fiona!  The nice thing about most of the shows is that they
usually provide alternatives if what you had your heart set on bombs.   And
there's always next year....

Barb in Santa Fe, having clear and cool fall weather now that the hard freeze
has done everything in.