Re: OT: water usage

I almost deleted this--it is so true we are great wasters of the precious
water supply we are given.  Modern faucets make it so much easier than when
we had to carry in a bucket all the water we used.  That would cause moderns
to conserve a little. We just had 5" of snow while trees were about .75%
leafed-lots of tree damage.  Not for us personally. Anna Mae, Kalamazoo MI
zone 5.