Re: CULT: weed control

I've used Grass-
gone  successfully among my siberians, japanese and perennials.  Ornemec Is
what I use most of the time because it can be mixed by the gallon and I had a
very large planting and it was recommended to me by a friend with a large
planting.  I think they buy POAST at farm stores.  Bob Hollingworth and
Ensata Gardens use it. Anna Mae Miller, Kalamazoo MI, zone 5 SSI, JIS, AIS