CAT: Taboo subject

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: CAT: Taboo subject
  • From: "Steven & Sharlyn Rocha" <srocha@pacbell.net>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 1997 07:57:10 -0700 (MST)

Hello Everyone,
	I've been trapping, flooding and trapping pocket gophers for a lifetime.
The dogs dig up my iris and make a mess of everything trying to get at the
gophers.  The gophers tunnel and ruin my rows and eat the roots and the
rhizomes.  Lately, I can't seem to catch a one.
	I know there are some of you who don't agree with me on this issue, but
here goes anyway. I want to kill as many gophers in my lifetime as is
humanly possible. I need a source for a probe that you stick down through
the ground into the GOPHER'S tunnel and poison pellets drop through the
probe and into the tunnel.  I have heard that these are very effective.  By
the way, Bill Murray in CADDYSHACK is my favorite hero and mentor.
				Happy Halloween,
				      Steve

Steven & Sharlyn Rocha
srocha@pacbell.net