Re: CAT: Taboo subject

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: CAT: Taboo subject
  • From: Ida Smith <ismith@ucla.edu>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 1997 09:30:16 -0700 (MST)

I know just how you feel!!  I never wanted anything dead in my life until a
family of gophers ruined my garden in back (which I calmly replanted without
retaliation) and then moved to the front, a very difficult hill to plant and
maintain...  Well that was war!  If you have a Home Depot close go there.
They have everything you could possibly want in the war against gophers.
They also carry the poison pellets that are so effective.
  Good hunting,
  Ida
  By the way, I'm the crazy lady on our street that takes snakes off my
driveway and places them safely in the mountainous area around our home, so
I'm not a person to kill critters carelessly!!
  SFV, Chatsworth, CA.
  Zone 9-10 or sunset zone 23