First day to spray Princep80?

Walter,
  When do you begin Princep80 treatment?
  Does rain affect timing the spray?  Soil type?
  Does it adversely affect other perennials/bulbs?
Thanks,
Virginia Lassiter  zone 7/8 middle Georgia heavy red clay

"Treflan has given way to Princep 80 in our area.  Spray ...every
three or four months... pre-emergent ... does not affect existing
weeds.  Jimmy Burch's ...article ...for the AIS Bulletin.... I do
recommend it.   Walter Moores    Enid Lake, MS 7/8 "