Re: Royal Flush

Barbara Mann wrote:

>         ROYAL FLUSH is listed in the '39 Checklist as a Siberian
> introduced in 1938.
>

> And am I ever glad, Walter--ROYAL FLUSH is just one of those names you figure
> had to have been used at one time or another, and the brief possibility that
> it hadn't been bothered my brain mightily!
>
> Barb in Santa Fe...

Okay, I don't know if this was a sarcastic statement on your part, but just so you
know, I asked the list for help with a description of Royal Flush...one of the
irises I got for joining the Iris Society of Dallas.  Walter was gracious enough
to reply... and I apologize for not saying "Thank You" sooner.
Speaking of names on Halloween, someone sent me Satin Satan... so I am officially
a hypocrite because it is in my garden... Happy Halloween!

Rusty