Re: CAT: Taboo subject

My whole hillside would be completely overrun with pocket gophers were
it not for my secret weapon: Calvin, the Wondercat. I recommend a good
garden cat or three -- works for me & has for years & it's the "organic"
solution. Calvin also keeps me company when I'm out there putzing around
& he behaves very well in my garden beds because he knows that if he
doesn't he will get soaked by the hose...

Marte in the mtns	Zone 4/Sunset 1  Colorado -- lots of bare ground
showing out there as snow is in full retreat!