OT: Welcome

John Bruce,
     Welcome aboard the Iris List.  I used to live in Lexington, KY and
would sometimes go to Ohio.  I think that we may have some other members in
that area.  Where are you located.  I have some familiarity with the area
around Cincinnati, Oxford, Mason, etc.

Mark A. Cook
Dunnellon, FL.          Very heavy rain and 72 F or 22 C.