Re: CAT: Taboo subject
- To: Multiple recipients of list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: CAT: Taboo subject
- From: "J. Griffin Crump" <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 31 Oct 1997 17:37:37 -0700 (MST)
John Bruce wrote:
> Steven & Sharlyn Rocha wrote:
> > I want to kill as many gophers in my lifetime as is
> > humanly possible.
> I feel the same way about the squirrels who like to dig at the base of
> the newly planted rhizomes, and even dig them up to bury peanuts...But
> with a dog and a 2.5 yr old, there are limited options with respect to
> poison peanuts. Any suggestions?
1. Cut down all the trees in your yard, or
2. Get a live trap and transport your squirrels at least 3 (preferably
5) miles away and release them. (And don't let anyone at the release
point get your license number.)
Griff Crump, along the tidal Potomac near Mount Vernon, VA (who once
trapped and transported 22 squirrels in 23 days, releasing them in a
newly-established nature preserve named for a recently-deceased enemy).