Re:Friday night chat

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re:Friday night chat
  • From: Dana Brown <ddbro@llano.net>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 1997 21:00:05 -0700 (MST)

Well, it's Halloween and we appear to have lost John.  He must be out
trick or treating.  The rest of us have headed for the Chat.  You can
find us at and don't forget the port must be 6667.
Dana Brown, Lubbock, Texas  Zone 7 Usda, Zone 10 Sunset
17.76".  Our average wind speed is 12.5 mph and we have an average