Re: Cult & seedst

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Cult & seedst
  • From: "lilylvr" <lilylvr@kansas.net>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2001 09:26:04 -0700

Hi Judy,
I have Edith Wolford under a tree where the ground stays real dry in a raised bed. It does not mind the shade. After all I have heard on the e-group about how hard it is to grow. I have decided it is either the dry nature of the soil or the shade that keeps it blooming and growing every year. I did try to put a piece in a bed that is not raised this summer and it vanished.

Hope this helps.
Wendy Zone 5A Ks.