Superstition Gardens info

  • Subject: Superstition Gardens info
  • From: "Ellen Gallagher" <ellengalla@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sat, 01 Sep 2001 16:59:53 -0000

--- In iris-talk@y..., "Gloria Cormier" <josiecairn@h...> wrote:

> It appears that you hit a jackpot with superstition gardens. Do they
>have a web site, a catalog and their address?

Hello - not Dana but here is part of the info:

Superstition Iris Gardens
2536 Old Highway, Dept. A7
Cathey's Valley, CA 95306
email randrcv@sierratel.com
catalog $1.50
TB, median, reblooming, historic, arilbred

(thanks to Linda Mann's page(s) of iris suppliers)

I use Superstition as my primary bearded iris supplier and have for
four years. I have never been disappointed as to quality of rhizomes,
hardiness of same and general 'look' of the plants on arrival. Also,
great personal service from Roger and Rick.

Ellen Gallagher
NH - Zon

Monitoring Service trial