Re: Cult & seedst

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Cult & seedst
  • From: "robert stewart" <crusher4@wnclink.com>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2001 13:24:27 -0400

Hi Judy,

I don't have very many Iris.  But I do have Edith Wolferd.  She grows like a weed for me here in zone 7.  Now I mean shes very hardy.  Also very pretty.  Definitely not a weed but hardy like a weed.  Now Beverly Sills is just the opposite.  She tends to rot whether its dry or wet doesn't matter to her.  I got some new Iris this year one is Mulled Wine.  Now I am wondering how she will do for me.  I hope she does well.  Sure a pretty color.....

                             Rob     Zone 7