Re: Re: CAT: Survey of Iris Suppliers - Results

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Re: CAT: Survey of Iris Suppliers - Results
  • From: Randy Squires <randysiris@juno.com>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2001 10:35:32 -0700

<lilylvr@kansas.net> writes:
>One tip is to
> rototill a new area when it is still damp from the last rain and
> leave it in chunks until after the next rain. That lets air in and
> makes the soil more tillable later when adding amendments without
> tearing up the rototiller.

Wendy,
Thank you for the tip, I tried tilling some heavy clay in another part
of town for someone once and it was hard, then I got it wet thinking
that would cut it, it just turned into big globs of glue.

Sorry, I know the subject tag is wrong for this but it's a holiday
weekend. :)
Randy
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.