Re: Re: cult: REBLOOMERS

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Re: cult: REBLOOMERS
  • From: "Eleanor Cecchini" <eleanore@mb.sympatico.ca>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2001 13:43:31 -0500

Well, I've finallly got a rebloom today!  Surprisingly, it wasn't SDB
Forever Blue this year.  I'm not too disappointed, though, since both clumps
bloomed from May 20 to June 15!  Also, SDB Cream Pixie bloomed from May 20
to July 8!  SDB Ruby Eruption also bloomed a long time, from May 20 to June
21!  Usually, bloom is about 2 weeks long here.  Probably all the
extra-ordinary rainfall, along with cool weather.

My rebloomer is SDB What Again (Ensminger'91) Stds wisteria blue; falls
straw yellow with blue beards.  It was only planted in 2000, so it only has
1 stalk, with 2 more buds.

El, near Winnipeg
Manitoba, Canada Z3