Re: OT Lists!

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] OT Lists!
  • From: RYFigge@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2001 15:46:02 EDT

This posting of  a list was inspired by Ellen's praise of irises from
SUPERSTITION GARDENS.   I have a list from the Garden Web Users/' Choice and
their awards for the best mailorder sources and the  Superstition  Gardens is
first on the list followed by (in order) Argyle Acres, Sutton's, Aitken's,
Schreiner's, Keppel, Louisiana Iris Farms, Maryott's, Nicholls' , Cooley's.
Chuck Chapman's,  Joe Pye Weed's,  Mid American, Iris City, and with Bay View
 as #15.
  That is a pretty impressive list and I can confirm Ellen's praise of #1
and I have also received some very good irises from some of the others too!
                Rosalie nr  Balltimore,USA  zone 7 where we are having
fantastic weather for Labor Day  ryfigge@aol.com

Monitoring Service trial