everyone's babies

Iris-photos hasn't been taking my replies ever since I changed
servers, even though I've given them the new e-mail address many,
many times.  So I wanted to thank everyone here who's posted his/her
crosses on iris-photos.  And encourage others to do so.  Everyone
isn't equipped to do this, I know, but seeing the range of cvs from a
single cross, or the result of several generations of crosses is such
a delight.  Thank you, and may all who can, do.

Patricia Brooks
Whidbey Island, WA
who can't wait to see her own

Monitoring Service trial