TB: Cascade Springs

  • Subject: TB: Cascade Springs
  • From: charmike1@juno.com
  • Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 15:09:22 -0600

Does anyone grow or have a description of Cascade Springs? I don't know
anything about it and it didn't bloom for me this year. Thanks. Oh BTW,
Juicy Fruit and Rosalie Figge are blooming now. Golden Immortal just
finished up and Peach Jam and Pink Attraction both have buds but no color
yet. Summer Holidays and Red Revival bloomed 2-3 weeks ago. New growth is
going well with the slightly cooler temps.

Char Randall
Melba, ID USDA Zone 6

The Nissan Sentra
Everything but compact