Re: CULT: Bacterial Soft Rot

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] CULT: Bacterial Soft Rot
  • From: Carol Canfield <Carolcc5@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 13:09:08 -0700 (PDT)

Hear! Hear!  Thanks, Bill for putting this out.  Older
methods are getting to be best.  BTW, save yourselves
some money and buy 'El Cheapo' brand of bleach.  Same
product, same concentration.  How like the big name-
brand mfgs. to call it 'ultra' and give us half as

Carol in Z8 where we had 40+ days of 100+ temps. and
NO rain and now have floods.

CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!