Re: CULT: Special care

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] CULT: Special care
  • From: Carol Canfield <Carolcc5@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 13:24:51 -0700 (PDT)

And all of these postings lead to my personal
philosophy of iris growing.  I aquire as many as I can
as cheaply as I can and then whatever can survive my
haphazard care stays and what dies is like the
'weakest link'.  Goodbye.  When I do the same, my kids
will probably have only irises that will grow for

Carol TX zone 8

Do You Yahoo!?

CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!