Re: Cult: TBs

  • Subject: Re: Cult: TBs
  • From: neilm@charter.net
  • Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2001 09:30:04 -0000

--- In iris-talk@y..., "FRANCELLE EDWARDS" <fjmjedwards@w...> wrote:
... want to commend some that have stood up to four months of
> consistent temperatures between 105 and 110 degrees F. ... and show
no signs of rot...."

Francelle, I find this sort of information especially helpful!  Thank

Neil Mogensen,  z 6b/7a near Asheville, NC where we have had
abundant, copious, "normal" rain this summer (after a 6 weeks drought
earlier)--so much that the new iris are coated in mud and the older
ones are trying to float.

Monitoring Service trial