Re: TB: Too much growth

  • Subject: Re: TB: Too much growth
  • From: neilm@charter.net
  • Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2001 13:05:10 -0000

--- In iris-talk@y..., Sandra Barss <barsssa@m...> wrote:
Does anyone else have an iris or irises that really increase well for
them in their garden[?]

Sandra, one of the strongest growers and early, abundant increasers
among newer ones here is FOGBOUND.  It is also very fertile, both pod
and pollen.  From its pedigree and from what Keith Keppel says about
its progeny I suspect this will be found to be a superior parent.  It
has texture, form and width that I find very desirable.  Its colors
are very muted--the beard white with pink into the throat.  I suspect
it could be used with almost anything with interesting and worthwhile

Neil Mogensen  z 6b/7a near Asheville, NC

CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!