Re: AIS: 2001 AIS AMs and HMs

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] AIS: 2001 AIS AMs and HMs
  • From: Arnold Koekkoek <koekkoek@mtcnet.net>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 13:18:07 -0500

Walter, congratulations on your AM and HM awards!  It is so nice to see a name I recognize and feel as if I know the person.  And I guess, in a sense, we all do, too, thanks to all our visiting via e-mail.    Is there a category  we can call cyber-friends? :-)  Again, Congratulations!
Arnold

Arnold & Carol Koekkoek
38 7th Street, NE
Sioux Center, IA 51250