Re: AIS: Awards

  • Subject: Re: AIS: Awards
  • From: rainacre@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2001 11:27:19 EDT

John is to be thanked for his posting of the awards. Seems like it used to
take forever to find out what won. I was pleased that Kevin's Theme received
an AM. It was the first of my varieties to reach major catalogs (Schreiner's
and Cooley's) Lena Baker won an HM although it had rather limited
distribution. And Christiana Baker won the top HM for BBs! Unfortunately the
name tends to get misspelled as Christina Baker and I don't know how this
confusion can be avoided. As Walter says it is gratifying to see others like
your productions. It is almost as big a high as seeing a fabulous new
seedling open for the first time!
Fred Kerr
Rainbow Acres

Monitoring Service trial