TB: Good growers (no such thing as too much growth!!!)

  • Subject: TB: Good growers (no such thing as too much growth!!!)
  • From: vince lewonski <vincelewonski@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2001 16:13:43 -0700 (PDT)

--- John Reeds <jreeds@microsensors.com> wrote:
> Try Epicenter, Stingray, Dawning, Rock Star, Larry
> Gaulter (despite the
> rot), Pagan Pink and Stage Lights for exceptional bloom
> and vigor.  I'm also
> evaluating an extremely vigorous Success Story seedling.
>
> John Reeds, in 9b southern Calif.

   DAWNING and ROCK STAR are fast increasers for me in PA.
In PA/DE/MD, I have seen EPICENTER and STAGE LIGHTS do well
- I just put in STAGE LIGHTS this year, based on its'
performance in several convention gardens. It also looked
good in Dallas.
   Some of the good growers don't seem to care what zone
they are in.

=====
Vince Lewonski
vincelewonski@yahoo.com