judging show 4/28 Ukiah

  • Subject: judging show 4/28 Ukiah
  • From: "Kitty & Bruce Loberg" <loberg@jps.net>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2001 12:53:05 -0700

Dear Abe,
    I know you haven't been able to be available in recent years, but I keep
trying to get you!
    I'd like to ask you to judge our Redwood Iris Society show here in Ukiah
in 2002.
    The date, Sunday, April 28.  Judging is normally at 11am.    We would
usually do it a week later, but a week later is the spring regional in
Sacramento.  This weekend will probably be a busy show weekend, but many
clubs do their judging on Sat., we do ours on Sun.
    This will be on the ending days of the AIS convention.   I'm not going
to the AIS convention this year because it does fall on my local show date.
I just feel it's more important to support my local club and local show, and
my garden will probably be on our local  tour on Sat... so there's no way I
can be away no matter whether I care to go to Memphis or not.   So I hope to
go to the TBIS conv. on 5/17-18.
      Please let me know whether you can come to judge our RIS show as soon
as you can.   I'll be hoping!
Thanks.
Kitty

FREE COLLEGE MONEY