  • From: "Kitty & Bruce Loberg" <loberg@jps.net>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2001 13:03:52 -0700

   Gosh.   This iris-talk can sometimes get one in trouble.    Egg on my
face!   I didn't watch when Outlook Express picked up a reply address!
   Now you all know I'm trying to get judges for my show!     And you know
where I'll be.... anything else personal you all would like to know about
me? <grin> < embarrassment>
    So... if you're way out there across the country, and can pay your own
way to Ukiah, and are desperate to judge a show, you can drop me a line
<grin>  <just joking>
    See if any of you can top my idiocy!
Kitty Loberg

CLICK HERE to search