Re: AIS: Awards

  • Subject: Re: AIS: Awards
  • From: Mike Lowe <mlowe@worldiris.com>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2001 19:56:36 -0400

Did I miss something in the two Award postings?

I don't remember seeing the Barbara Walther Cup winner and runners-up.

Below is my tabulation of what should be winner and ru's. If I have
goofed, please correct me.

Walther Cup (Most HM votes in all categories)

STARWOMAN, IB (Marky Smith) - 143 votes.
Runners Up:
STARSHIP ENTERPRISE, TB (Schreiner's) - 136 votes.
PENNY LANE (Larry Lauer), TB - 123 votes.

Cheers,

Mike, http://www.worldiris.com

Monitoring Service trial