Re: CULT: Ultra Dawn and Moss

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] CULT: Ultra Dawn and Moss
  • From: Arnold Koekkoek <koekkoek@mtcnet.net>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 14:22:05 -0500

Al, I hope you have provided the moss-kill solution (No pun intended there:  I'll make my own  spray!)  because I have the same problem and have not gotten an answer from anybody, including the extension service.  The moss is growing even in beds out in full sun that never get water except when it rains.  Keep posting as to how it works.  Thanks.
Arnold

Arnold & Carol Koekkoek
38 7th Street, NE
Sioux Center, IA 51250