TB: Reincarnation

Has anyone grown Reincarnation, and has it bloomed for you?  I got it
last year in a marvelous big clump from Sutton's, and it bloomed
gloriously.  No rebloom though.  Same this year.  I've had little
rebloom, for that matter.  Sign of Leo and Precious Little Pink so
far.  Any ideas of what I may be doing wrong?  I'm watering well and
fed at spring bloom with 6-10-10.  Soil is good, lots of sand and mix
of composted chicken manure l/2 and 1/2 with topsoil.  Everything
else is thriving.

Patricia Brooks
Whidbey Island, WA, zone 8-9

The Nissan Sentra