RE: CULT: Rosalie Figge [was Mariposa Skies]

  • Subject: RE: [iris-talk] CULT: Rosalie Figge [was Mariposa Skies]
  • From: "Mark, Maureen" <markm@tc.gc.ca>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 10:47:08 -0400

Hi Rosalie,

You'd never be snaky, sneaky maybe...[grin]

I suspect it's the weather.  We had a number of heat waves with at least one
really cool spell -- I almost turned on the furnace.

Have you ever heard of such a high bud count?  Just about every socket has
three buds.

Ottawa, Ontario (zone 4)

> Maureen,  I trust that the snakiness was in regard to the iris, ROSALIE
> FIGGE!  (poor attempt at a joke, I guess!, since personally, I'mknown to
> be
> painfully straight-forward!)  I've never heard of the iris being other
> than
> upright, so, hopefully, it will stgraighten up for next year  --- did you
> use
> a weedkiller near it --or?   Rosalie nr Baltimore,USA   zone 7 with
> delightful cool nights at last!   ryfigge@aol.com
> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!