Re: please forgive my ignorance . . .

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] please forgive my ignorance . . .
  • From: Arnold Koekkoek <koekkoek@mtcnet.net>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 09:37:34 -0500

I believe I remember when, several years ago, the Parks Seed Co. in South Carolina introduced Pardancanda as a hybrid of belamcanda (black-
berry lily) and pardanthopsis, hence the new name of pardancanda.  I think it has been included in that group known as irids, not an iris but something rather closely related.  I know there are others on this list who are far more knowledgeable about that subject than I.

Arnold & Carol Koekkoek
38 7th Street, NE
Sioux Center, IA 51250
e-mail  koekkoek@mtcnet.net