RE: TB: Reincarnation

  • Subject: RE: [iris-talk] TB: Reincarnation
  • From: John Reeds <jreeds@microsensors.com>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 07:45:21 -0700

Reincarnation reblooms fairly often for me, but not
consistently/predictably.  Stingray is more dependable, but I like
Reincarnation better.  Very interesting as a parent.  Both of these always
has great height, branching, and but count whenever they bloom.  Try
fertilizing at the tail end of summer or early fall to encourage increase
and possible rebloom.  I love Miracle Grow.

John Reeds in sunny southern Calif.

> From: 	pbrooks@whidbey.net[SMTP:pbrooks@whidbey.net]
> Has anyone grown Reincarnation, and has it bloomed for you?  I got it
> last year in a marvelous big clump from Sutton's, and it bloomed
> gloriously.  No rebloom though.  Same this year.  I've had little
> rebloom, for that matter.  Sign of Leo and Precious Little Pink so
> far.  Any ideas of what I may be doing wrong?  I'm watering well and
> fed at spring bloom with 6-10-10.  Soil is good, lots of sand and mix
> of composted chicken manure l/2 and 1/2 with topsoil.  Everything
> else is thriving.
> Patricia Brooks
> Whidbey Island, WA, zone 8-9

CLICK HERE to search