Re: Re: LARRY HARDER

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Re: LARRY HARDER
  • From: Arnold Koekkoek <koekkoek@mtcnet.net>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 19:03:29 -0500

Finally all the messages I've been sending, mostly about Larry, since Monday afternoon, Tuesday and now today, have all come through at once, though not in the sequence of their sending.  Sorry for the mess.  I'm not sure where the fault lies, but obviously all of them got hung up at some point.
Arnold

Arnold & Carol Koekkoek
38 7th Street, NE
Sioux Center, IA 51250