Re: Desaster

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Desaster
  • From: mike00rita@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 11:28:50 EDT

Last night Pierce County Iris Society held our regularly scheduled meeting.
Our guest speaker was Carla Lankow speaking on species iris of the world. I
feel it is very appropriate that we recognize that this disaster is not just
an attack upon the USA but upon the world.

There was discussion earlier in the day to cancel the meeting out of respect
for those who died but ultimately it was decided that we needed each other,
and we need to keep as much normalcy as possible in our lives

Rita Butler
University Place, WA
zone 7/8, F 68 and clear blue skies
I'm still planting bearded iris after replanting two beds, seeking space in
the neighbors gardens for many extra but wonderful iris.

Monitoring Service trial