OT: chat (fwd. from Sibrob)

  • Subject: OT: chat (fwd. from Sibrob)
  • From: Ellen Gallagher <ellengalla@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 09:26:20 -0700 (PDT)

(I am forwarding this from the Siberian iris mailing list since the depth of the
concern in this past of the world was stunning. This dear man has a very serious
illness in his family, ergo the reference to himself.)

>>Hello dear friends,
all Lithuania is riveting for tragic events in your country. It is said
for one million lithuanians USA is their country or real fatherland too.
There is mourning in our country. To each house attached flags, tied up
with black ribbons. In our capital Vilnius lot and lot of peoples put
flowers and candles at the USA ambassy building. In the churches there
are offering St. Mass for victims of teroristic act. Lithuanian parlament
has accepted application of symphaty for your country.
My personal calamity though is most sad for me, seems not so great in
the background of events in your country.
Thanks for all who support me too. I feel as we are one close family.

Best regards,
Edmundas                          mailto:Stogutis@kaunas.omnitel.net
Ellen Gallagher (still waiting for word on one person in the North Tower.....71st

Do You Yahoo!?

CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!