Re: Re: please forgive my ignorance . . .

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Re: please forgive my ignorance . . .
  • From: BigAlligator@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 20:25:12 EDT

In a message dated 9/12/01 12:37:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
lmmunro@hotmail.com writes:

<< They also must be in the iris family..they get the
 same kind of leaf spot and the iris borers LOVE them. >>

      Both Pardancanda and Belemcanda are in the Iris Family.  As for those
darn borers, treat them the same as Tall Bearded Irises.  When I lived in
Kentucky, I always had to fight borers on both of those species.

Mark A. Cook
Dunnellon, Florida.     [Watching that tropical system in the Gulf of Mexico.]

Monitoring Service trial