Re: OT: Editorial

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] OT: Editorial
  • From: MWill68323@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 22:12:49 EDT

In a message dated 9/12/01 8:06:43 PM Central Daylight Time,
ptyerman@ozemail.com.au writes:

> May I enquire WHY you chose this time to send this editorial.  Seems to me
> that you wanted to alienate everyone who is NOT an American..... surely not
> the thing to do at this time.

Paul,

I really don't think that was the intention and I for one very much
appreciate the caring and concern by all.  On the other hand, it's nice to
hear someone support us, whether they put it properly or not, when we are
hearing reports of dancing in the streets and other celebrations over the
devastation that occured here in the states.  It's difficult to understand
how others might applaud the loss of so many innocent lives just because they
are American.  Right now anything indicating support is a balm to our souls.

Marsha Williams
Tennessee
Zone 6b/7

FREE COLLEGE MONEY