  • Subject: Editorial
  • From: "David Silverberg" <sil1812@molalla.net>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 20:48:46 -0700

To all Iris-Talkers: It would seem from the response from Paul that I have committed an unpardonable gaffe. To all of the members of this forum I apologize most profusely and having done so I am requesting that John Jones remove my name from this forum. I have enjoyed talking to all of you but I feel now that I have become persona non grata, not only to some, but also to myself.

Take care my friends - I will remember you all with fond memories.

Dave Silverberg

Monitoring Service trial