Re: Editorial

Yes, David, please don't.  And thank you, John, for refusing to
remove him from the list.  Feelings are running high, but I feel
everyone is expressing himself honestly, and what more can we ask
than that?  I am deeply moved by all the expressions of sympathy and
solidarity from those outside our nation, and am grateful that we can
share at this time.  Please don't cut anyone off.

Patricia Brooks

--- In iris-talk@y..., Gerry Snyder <gerrysnyder@m...> wrote:
> David Silverberg wrote:
> >
> > To all Iris-Talkers: It would seem from the response from Paul
that I have committed an unpardonable gaffe.

> A pardonable misunderstanding.
>
> You are important to us, Dave. Please do not leave us.
>
> Gerry
> --
> mailto:gerrysnyder@m...
> Gerry Snyder, AIS Symposium Chair, Region 15 RVP
> Member San Fernando Valley, Southern California Iris Societies
> in warm, winterless Los Angeles--USDA 9b-ish, Sunset 18-19
> my work: helping generate data for: http://galileo.jpl.nasa.gov/

The Nissan Sentra
Everything but compact
http://NissanDriven.com