Re: Re: Cult: TBs

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Re: Cult: TBs
  • From: "Betty Coyle" <irislady@northcoast.com>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 22:41:38 -0700

Oh, Silly Me - I responded too quickly about calling Schreiner's Garden for
pronunciation.  I forgot that I was reading last week's mail.  I'm only
slightly behind  on these messages!!

I'm up to my elbows in dirt.  It's harvest and delivery time for my
customers, then on to replanting my stuff.    I always have a lot of
"catching up" to do on the e-mail in late September.

Betty
irislady@northcoast.com