OT: Editorial

I haven't known what to say about all the events of the past few days
other than that
my deepest sympathies go out to all the families and friends of the
victims and to all
people of the United States.

It is unfortunate that we are dependent upon the media to tell us what
is happening and sometimes what the media chooses to report or not
report influences our opinions, feelings, and reactions to things.

It seems to me that people are either love creating things or they love
destroying things.  It is nice to be in a group of people who can
appreciate the beauty of growing
things and I hope no one leaves this list because of misunderstandings.

P.S.  Thanks for the photos Mike, my list of things to order next year
has greatly
increased too. :-)

CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!