Re: Everyone is an american

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Everyone is an american
  • From: THEO1415@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 08:43:47 EDT

I am indeed sorry that the man who sent in the editorial has resigned from
the iris group because he feels he is persona non grata.  We must all
understand that at times like this, we all must talk things out.  It is
beyond comprehension. We get angry.  We get emotionally overwrought.  Our
judgment is subject to these emotions.  Last night, when the Empire State
Building seemed threatened, and they were evacuating the streets, I became
very overwrought.  I got on the phone and a well meaning friend told me I was
over reacting. That I should just go to sleep and think about it tomorrow.  I
did listen.  It is natural.  Let's not hold anything against this gentleman,
and please do come back to our group.  I do not have your name, but let's not
let what could have been an error in judgment, and was well meaning, come
between us.  We all have enough to be concerned about without being petty.
Theo1415

Monitoring Service trial