Thankyou Francelle Edwards RE: Iris changing color

  • Subject: Thankyou Francelle Edwards RE: Iris changing color
  • From: tundles@hotmail.com
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 14:27:34 -0000

Thankyou for your tip regarding my mysterious color changing iris it
may well be iris sprouting from seed but I think Colleen Modra may
have found the answer. I am surrounded by grape vines and glyphosate
or Roundup is regularly sprayed to control undervine weeds. It seems
likely that overspray is affecting my plants. I would also like to
offer my sincere concern for you and your country men and women at
this time of upheaval due to that deplorable act of terrorism. My
prayers are with you all. I know that America is full of resilient
people who will overcome this tragedy. Regards John

Monitoring Service trial