Re: OT: Editorial

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] OT: Editorial
  • From: gardenhous@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 11:21:16 EDT

Subj:   we are all americans

sylvian and David     thank you  as your journalist said we are all people .
the world is too small today to be anything but a world of people dependent
on each other for goodwill and survival. Thoughts of the acts committed on
Tuesday, would never enter into our minds as we are all good loving people of
the world. that a few demented and cruel people live on this earth too, is
sad. That the acts of a few can effect so many good people is sad.  and that
we must,  in order to maintain our style of freedom in thought and movement
around the world, tolerate their despicable acts.  but I don't see what other
choice we have.
Amy Straub, who was a flight attendent,with a 7 and 5 year old and husband,
was the sister in law of the coordinator of volunteers at the hospital that i
work at in Lowell Massachusetts.  Alex Filipov, who was a passenger,  lived
one street over from me growing up in Concord Massachusetts,and has remained
good friends with my uncle for years.
Pam Ogonowski works in the lab at my hospital it was her uncle who was the
pilot. And that we knew relatives etc of the people who died makes it
personal for so many others.
As Miss America 1964 said   I wish for peace and happiness all over the
world.
Doreen F. McCabe

Monitoring Service trial